Friday, October 2, 2009

Tugas Khas

I went to an activity of Tugas Khas in the afternoon.
It starts at 1400 until 1500.
Actually I am not necessary to attend it.
However, both Ketua and Penolong Ketua Biro can't attend for it.
As Penasihat (sounds like I am quite old~ =.=), I gonna help them out.
Only got 7 out of 10 prefects came to take their duty.
Unless they have good and reasonable reason for absenting to their duty, otherwise they will have some punishments.
I don't want to mention the punishment at here.
There is one prefect volunteer to come to help us. Feel relieve~
She is non-member of Biro Tugas Khas eh~ Thanks for your help ya!^^
There are some prefects request to leave at 1430.
Of course I am not that cruel and rude to force them to stay here d
They have to attend a talk at Dewan Kuliah about Chinese.
All Form 4 and Form 5 students who take Chinese for SPM are compulsory to attend for it. Gambateh ba~
In the middle of the "process", I make a joke at there.

The conversation is in chinese d~
Me: Why nobody want to sit on that two BIG chair (blue one) ar?
Others: You go to sit la~
Me: Okay la~ Hey, wait! If I dare to sit on it, then everyone of you will snap it up to sit on it. If you girls spoil it badly, all of you pointing at me pula~ Haiz... Need to be role model...
Others: Haha... yeah! You are our role model ma~ Of course we will point at you because we copy yours d~ (swt... =.=)
Lolsss...

Well... There is a problem when undergoing our duties.
After the previous group note down the names in demerit file,
they don't give a tick besides of their names.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! That's means that we did double works lo~
Need to inform Ketua about it lo~ Haiz~
And I did an embarrassing thing today.
When all the prefects are leaving, I turn off all the lights.
Then, I heard someone said, "Wei! Wei! Wei!..."
I thought it's comes from outside the school compound.
When I step out from the PK room, I saw Cg. Ong Wei Hon keeps on pointing upward.
At that moment, I just realize that I also turn off the lights at other rooms.
Sweating~ =.=''' Sorry ya!^^
I got fetch my neighbour, Ting Li Li to go home afterward.
She doesn't have any transport and I ask her whether need me to fetch her or no lo~
I wish all people in the world that, "Happy Mooncake Festival!" especially for chinese people. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment