Saturday, October 17, 2009

First extra class

I have my Chemistry extra class today in the morning o~
Early in the morning, I wake up at around 0805.
It starts at 0900 ma... need to prepare earlier...
It ends at about 1100. Cg. Si lets us go home earlier eh! Good!
After this extra class, she manages to finish Chapter 11 --> Phase Equilibria. My brain is overloaded lo~ Pity brain...
After that, I drives my small car to Everise to buy socket.
When I want to park my car in a parking slot, I heard "KEK!"
Aduh! I stretch my car's front bumper eh~ hehe...
Fortunately it's just a little part of it and not easily to be seen.
Otherwise, I will be scolded badly by my mother lo~ ^^
Then, I go to town to buy some stationeries and photostat the pages that needed for PA(K) on next Monday.
Wa... So many cars eh! Maybe it's lunch time ba~ Haiz...
I go around parking slots which are behind SWEHON Supermarket twice but still can't find one. I have to park my car besides of gates of Malays' graves there.
After that, I have to go all the long way to reach Student Stationery Shop. Finally, I reach home at around 1145.
After I tell my mother about the bumper thing,
she say," Small and short car also can stretch thing meh?"
My grandmother also tells me the same thing. hihi... Sorry la!
Just be more careful when I am parking for next time lo~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment