Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MUET Speaking Test


Finally, it's coming!!!
Well, I am quite nervous about it and I think everyone will feel the same way too.
Even though I got practice yesterday with my classmates,
I still can't overcome the anxiety and restlessness upon preparation of this test.
First of all, all section one's students have to head to Quarantine Room (actually it's a library and besides of Council Room to go in) at 0720.
When we are knocking the door and trying to open it, it's locked.
ZZZzzz... We just can patiently wait in front of the door lo~
Then, there is a female Malay teacher opens it from inside.
We go in and take a seat and also wait to give signatures thrice.
After that, there are two examiners stand in front of us.
One of them (female one) gives a short talk about the test.
She is always smiling eh~ So sweet~ Somehow it's really do reducing my stress...
Another one (male one) shows us a long and green bag.
He never smiles one~ Seems like we are owing him billions of dollars. ZZZzzz...
He is then cutting a white thread to open the bag.
The contents inside the bag are our test's questions.
Female teacher asks two of us to check the questions are sealed or no. Of course not for us to look for the questions la~
Chung Kiet and Doreen Chew check for it and give signatures on a piece of paper.
Seems like only 9 students (including me) attend for test,
we have to be regrouped into 3 per group.
Annie Wong from my group (went to maktab) absent.
Wong Pei Kee from other group (went to maktab) also absent.
Lee Mee Sieng is regrouped with mine.
She is not so willing to do so because she scared about me and Chung Kiet. =.=

Section One: What is the good quality that a team leader should have?
Candidate A >> Well-liked and well-respected (Mee Sieng)
Candidate B >> Knowledgeable and Competent (Chung Kiet)
Candidate C >> Patient and rational (me)
Candidate D >> Fair and open-minded

Section two: How to save money for food stuff?
Candidate A >> Eat homemaking meals
Candidate B >> Buy important food only
Candidate C >> Plant fruits and vegetables
Candidate D >> No wasting food

While I am waiting for my turn, we got practice a topic spontaneously to increase our cooperation.
I just can hear "tick tock tick tock..."
I got do a little exercise to keep myself warm because I heard from Chyn Rong that those who are Candidate C and D got air-conditional that faced on them.
The Malay teacher is watching me to do so and laughing at there =.='''
Otherwise, my hand will be frozen at there la~
When we heard "TING!" at about 0900 which it's time to go inside the exam room le~
So cold inside there la~ Luckily I wore my blazer lo~
Then, we just follow the procedures as usual.
However, I don't use the stopwatch because I will be very take care of my timing which makes me even more nervous.
We are given 7.5 minutes to undergo Task B.
We end up not familiar about it and early to finish it out.
Woot! After went out the room, some sort of feeling happy and sad burst out in my mind.

I really frustrated about my test's topic. Why?
Mee Sieng is totally okay for her because her class got last practice for such questions and she got the same point too... Wa... Her luck is quite good la!
Me? I can't talk and elaborate much about it.
This is my first time to encounter such hard question la...
All the points are too specific and equally good.
How do I argue for other points? T_T
Among the four topics, mine is the hardest one.
I really think of that way.
So bad luck one~ Hard to aim for Band 5 lo~
I think I have to take the test once again for next year.
I guess I have to concentrate on other parts ba~

Today I have my Chemistry experiment which topic is volumetric analysis - stoichiometry.
Lim Ming Fong joins with us to conduct the experiment o~ ^^
It's because she can't manage to conduct it yesterday for attending Muet speaking test. Bo bien lo~
She told me that Yi Ping will help her to set up the experiment and do it together everytime.
However, in our class, we need to set up the experiment individually. She got the hard time at that moment lo~
Actually we need to prepare the draft at first but my last year's reference book is borrowed by Sin Wei and I lazy to do it too.
Teacher just take correct and full report to us lo~
Mine is differ to Ming Fong's.
Teacher is then asking us to arrange the procedures.
It's much better than do it myself ba~ hihi...

These are three top three students at 6BS3 d~ They are Agnes Ngu Wan Feng(in front and shy one), Wong Lin Dang (left one) and Yung Chion Yen (right one) who went for extra class.

In the afternoon, got chess club wor~
6BS3 students got extra class Chemistry at the same time too.
Actually, I am playing with Yeo Leong Bing in order to "beat" him d but he "booked" by Sin Wei le~
I play (China one) chess with Chung Kiet and Jennie Law.
You must be curious about how to play a chess with three players ba~
We play other method la~ We play 半张 and 车马炮.
Teacher looks at us and sweating at there. haha...
It's a relaxation ma... hehe... Gtg... Bye~ n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment