Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chemistry Experiment

In the morning, Ming Fong rushes in my class right in the end of recess time to ask my Chemistry teacher, Cg. Si Hui Ling to teach her about ways to conduct experiment 6. However, she mistaken that we need to conduct experiment 9 but not 6. Teacher also blur diao~ haha... The recess time almost up so Cg. can't teach her lo...
For my class, we need to conduct it in the afternoon la...
Bo bien~ We don't have enough time to do it in the morning.
I bring 3 bags in the morning o~ Sak leh~
Because I need to walk back to home right after conducting experiment ma.
Moreover, it's impossible for me to take those damn heavy two bags along the way home ba. My shoulder will gonna hurt de...
Thus, I put my two bags in Cg.Ong 's car at first lo~ ^^
Then, I go to canteen with Yung Chiau Jiun and Ling Pik Hung.
Got funny incident happens on me at canteen eh~
Once we rush in the canteen, got two separate parts in canteen.
I surely will support Priscilla Chieng's d~ hehe...
Got two choices of food in front of me:
1) Fried rice 2) Fried mi
I choose first one lo... Here are conversation between the owner (her father) and me:
Me: 我要这个(炒饭) 请问这碗要怎样算叻???
He: 有一块的, 也有两块的
Me: 那我要两块的吧!
He: 两块的很多哦! 你能够吃得完吗?
Me: 嗯... (沉思着...)
He: 这样够吗?
Me: 呵?! 这样多少钱呢?
He: 一块钱的
Me: 好吧! 那... 这些又怎么算呢? (我指着其他的食物)
He: 这两个五十仙, 这一个五十仙...
Me: 哦...那... 我要这两个(心形的)吧! (我误认为那两个一零吉)
He: Okay! 全部一块半.
Me: 哈! 不是两块钱么?
He: 不是哦!
Me: 你说这两个多少钱啊?
He: 五十仙哦...
Me: 哈? 我听不到...
He: 我说这两个五十仙.
Me: 嗯...我真的听不到啦!
He: 我说这两个五十仙!!!
巧君: 他说两个五十仙啦! 哈哈...
Me: 噢! (傻笑) 那一个热狗多少钱呢?
He: 也是五十仙.
Me: 那我拿一个热狗吧!
He: 那... 全部两块钱
Me: 哦! (还钱后微笑带过)
巧君: 你买最久liao lo... (=.=")

Haiya... I plan to use up my RM2 that I brought ma...
Really sweating for that time la... The meal is delicious eh~ ^^
Chiau Jiun and Pik Hung buy the same amount as mine eh...
ZZZzzz... Huh! Copycats! :p
This is the first time to eat at canteen in this year la.
Not so familiar about the prices and others too...
The canteen is crowded at that moment so we bring our lunch to go outside to eat lo.
Actually, I eat it right after I get my plate. haha...
Chiau Jiun just laugh at me and say that "You really that hungry ma?" YES! OF COURSE! lolz...
While we are filling food in our stomach, Tze Kang asks us whether got see Sin Wei or no because he haven't get his booked meal yet.
I just tell him that I don't see him lo...
After we finish it, they just give their plates to me. zzz...
Phew~ When I go inside, I really don't know where to place the plates la...
Then, I ask some students inside the canteen lo.
Some form 3 told me that just put them in the sink la...
Huh? O.o
But there don't have any single plate la...
At the same time, I see Sin Wei lu~ He is almost late jor...
Well, they book for RM3 meal eh~
Haiz... Rich people are rich enough to eat better meal.
However, their amount is same as mine de o~
Then, I ask canteen worker and give the plates to them lo...

In the beginning of the experiment, we have to get all the apparatus and materials on our table at first.
Huang Ee Ling zhun zhun arrive just on time eh~ haha...
Teacher just tell us about the details of procedures then we begin the experiment.
At first, I am very nervous about it because timing is very important in the beginning of the experiment.
If you not do it appropriately, you need to redo it.
I prepare the sample 5 and leave it for 30 minutes.
Then, I prepare the first sample lo~
In the middle of the process, I forgot to measure 100ml of ice water.
Thus, I need to redo it again lo~ T_T
I redo the experiment for four times eh~
but I still can't get the correct trend of the results. sob...
Teacher told me that I did the experiments too fast liao~
until it changes its colour too fast diao... sob~
BIG DEAL HAPPENS!
Huang Ee Ling breaks a conical flask which costs RM9.20.
Woot! Teacher also comments that it costs quite dear~
Next time must be careful lo~
Finally, we go home at about 1600
and I need to run to go home la...
It's a tiring day, huh? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment