Friday, October 23, 2009

Final Exam starts

BATTLE BETWEEN TEST PAPERS AND PENS BEGINS!!!
Three papers of MUET begins today!
Woot! Paper 1 is really kanasai for me! Why?
Even though I am really near to the video, I still can't catch up what are they talking about la~ zzz...
For Paper 2, some answers are quite similar to their meanings.
Really hard to choose the accurate one la... >.<
For Paper 4, I do *geng* thing eh~ What is it?
Actually, we usually need about 40 minutes to finish Part A.
Can you guess time taken for me to finish it?
15 MINUTES!!! Aduhai!!! =.='''
Thus, my handwriting for that essay is terrible and lousy la...
How leh? Cg. Jac. likes nice handwriting one ar~
My pen at that moment also "lao sai" diao~ so blue inks are everywhere lo~ Haiz... 真是祸不单行啊!!!
My mark for MUET is definitely drop lo~ T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment