Monday, October 19, 2009

Feel sorry to teachers!

Today, Cg. PA(K), Cg. Fung asks us to read through all the information that we got about nutrition and food pyramid.
When I reach my classroom after duty, there only leave about 5 minutes for me to read lo~ It's that male student's fault lo~
He is from Block A de and he goes to toilet at 1010.
Classes are undergoing already~
Why Chuong , Rita Lim and me just wait for him lo~
Principal sees us and asks Why Chuong what happens lo...Haiz!
When Cg. Fung asks me to give an example of milk, I just think of Dutch Lady initially. However, I think that one not special enough.
Chyn Rong tells me that it's Anleen.
Sorry la, teacher! I heard of that name before but I really can't spell it out and I almost faint at the staircases before liao lo...
Thus, I am really lazy to answer all the teachers' questions.
Sorry la... Even though you scold me as a frog under the well ( for me, I am a noob!), I will still accept that perception.
I will try my best to get higher mark compared to previous one which is A-. ADUH! My brain gonna crack liao~ too many topics that been tested for this final examination la~
For PA(J) also, I just simply answer Cg. Lau Siah Teck' questions. Haiya! I really not study before ahead ma... Can't memorlise those messy and bunch of things~
I just can apologize to both of you at here.
It's my bad for not taking care of health very well...
Really sorry about my bad attitudes on studies o! @_@

My friends from Matriculation in Sabah will come back tomorrow o~ Hope their journey is going well ya! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment