Thursday, October 29, 2009

Exam

The questions for Chemistry Paper 2 are seem easy but hard to do la... T________________T
If you don't remember those dozens of formula, it's useless to turn over your brain to do the questions de... Haiz...
Our Chemistry's survivor and genius, Eric Hoo concerns more about Chemistry than MT o~ He told me like that.
I can't manage to finish answering the questions.
Even the for the graph, I just simply draw it. It has 9 marks eh~
Haiz... My 6BS3 classmates are even pity eh~
It's because if they don't pass the test, they need to bam bing for 200 TIMES! 200 TIMES eh!!! Pity them...
I think Lay Why Chuong is the first one to finish it la.
Second place is Wong Chyn Rong.
I sat besides of Why Chuong ma... so I know lo~
He finished it about 45 minutes earlier o! Kuat lihai ho...
Then, he handed on his paper at first to study MT.
Chyn Rong just follow him up and others follow them lo~
I just pass it up at last minute de~ so I can't eat my breakfast and go for duty le... Haih...

For MT Paper 1, I forgot to write down most of the steps eh~
Zzz... I just hope I can get higher mark than previous one lo...
It's enough for me le~ Happy is he/she is content! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment