Friday, October 9, 2009

New IC

I go to take my new IC today lo~
Actually I can take it yesterday but I am exhausted ma...
As soon as I went home, I ask my grandmother to go with me because I scare that there don't have enough parking place la...
We reach at there at 1210.
I rush to the office but it's CLOSED! haiz...
At the same time, a worker passes by my grandmother.
She helps me to ask the worker lo~
The office workers went for Islam prayers la...
They will be back at 1400. *sigh*
I got to go there twice lo~ Bo bien...
For second time, I am very lucky that I got an only parking place. The next number is my turn too.
However, the workers are damn relax and talkative.
I need to wait for the male worker finish talking and then he will press the button. zzz...
My photo taken is nicer than previous one. Satisfy about it...
I saw a pretty lady who wants to have a new IC.
She wants to wear her reddish jacket to take photo.
However, that male worker so kepo to go there and tell her that that colour is not suitable for taking photo of IC.
Hey! I damn headache and sleepy la~ It's annoying...
Hmm... Tomorrow is a BIG day for chinese people society o~
Looking forward for it leh. hehe...
"Happy Birthday to my pretty cousin, Xian Rou!"

No comments:

Post a Comment