Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Promoting Anion

Those who are underage better don't read it. hihi...
It actually only for women d~
However, in this modern century, men use it too.
Those who mature enough will know what is it ba~ hehe...
Right after I reach home, I saw a Kancil car in front of house.
I thought it's my relatives come eh~
After I go in, there are 4 people that I don't know sit at my sitting room. >.<
I am damn starving at that moment so I sits aside to listen to them lo~ hehe...
If you want to know more details and informations about it, you may ask me for a bit ba~
First photo shows a box that contains many kinds of that item. It costs RM286 if you become a member of their organization.
Otherwise, it costs RM300+ eh~
It is a recyclable item which can be decomposed within 3 days. Furthermore, the materials used are good for our health, not smelly and dry after used it. The promoters show dozens of proof and evident to us o~
Anion Box

Explaining something~

Describing drawbacks of other products

Their transport

Watching video clips that brought by them

The promoters

She speaks Cantonese o! Grandmother asks me to take her photo d~

A short video clip in the middle of the process

No comments:

Post a Comment