Friday, October 30, 2009

Surprise!

Early in the morning, my ex-classmate, Ling Teck Shin send a message o~ Wa.. He so zhun eh! Why?
It's because I just open my handphone yesterday and he send message right before I go out from my house.
Well, he asks about Physics things. Hopefully, the information that I gave him is useful to him ba~ ^^
After schooling, there is a short briefing for those prefects who got duty tomorrow at second canteen (besides of Block C).
At the end of the briefing, Cg. Liong Chai Chu suddenly asks me the reason I am not telling her about I got 2 duties at the same time.
I just reply her that I told Why Chuong about that le~ Really~
Why Chuong just admit that he becomes old liao... because he still can't see my two names appear in the list. haha...
Then, Chyn Rong replaces me for taking care of the main door and he wants it too. Maybe he wants to sleep more ba~ I also o... lolz...
Hopefully everything is well-organized tomorrow ba! n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment