Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Today is 中秋節 o~
It is known as
Mid-Autumn Festival too...
Accompanying the celebration, there are additional cultural or regional customs, such as: I copy it from wikipedia d~ hehe...
I just eat a chocolate jelly mooncake a few days ago. Yummy!^^
Today, my mother cooks a lot of delicious food eh~
We wait for my brother and start to have our dinner at about 1700.
Quite early, huh? hihi...
When you look at the food, you will starve immediately.
Then, I got send some messages to greet my friends.
Mei Kiew told me that she got too many food and asks me don't eat until vomit. lolsss... n_n
In the evening, I am watching people are busy with lanterns n candles.
Traditional paper lanterns are seen everywhere.
Some of the children hold electronic ones instead.
Lanterns with music, lanterns that twists n turns, as fancy as it could be.
They come in various sizes, shapes and colours. :D
My neighbour, Doreen Wong bought a tiny and cute lantern for RM2 eh~

It's taken at China de~

I can't join this activity since last year because of SPM.
For this year, I got MUET real speaking test on next week. Haiz...
Moon today is happy lo~
because many people will remember it at least once for every autumn.
I wish everyone "Happy Mooncake Festival!"

No comments:

Post a Comment