Monday, October 5, 2009

She comes back! XD

Try to guess who is she... ^^
She is my lovely grandmother (mother's side d).
The photo is quite blur, huh? Sorry la...
I just take it as soon as she reaches home.
It's about couples of years that she doesn't come back to Sarikei lo... Miss you ya! ^^
She came back from Kuching and fetched by my father.
She brings a gift set to us which is bought by my aunty too.
She also gives me lots of food o~ Thanks a lot ya! hihi...
The photos below are the gift set:


Looks yummy, right? But the price is quite dear o~
In the morning, Wong Chyn Rong went home at second period because of illness.
Today got Chemistry topical test for chapters 8 and 9 o~
I just read through it once only so I can't remember what I have read actually.
However, our generous teacher, Cg. Si Hui Ling give permission to us that we can take the test with open books. Good! haha...
Otherwise I definitely will fail the test d~
But I still not manage to solve most of the questions lo... x_x
Today doesn't have chess club activity la~
Thus, I can't give back Muet reference book to Yeo Leong Bing.
Sorry ya! I bring it tomorrow morning la~
AND ONE MORE THING!
I CAN'T PRACTICE MY MUET SPEAKING TEST la!!! sob...
Tomorrow starts real Muet speaking test lo... @_@
Mine is at Wednesday d~
My MUET teacher, Cg. Jacqueline told us that eventually the first day questions of the speaking test will be easier than second day.
WHAT??? So unlucky me... T_T
Gambateh to my comrades who are taking test tomorrow ba~
Got to copy news lo... Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment