Saturday, October 31, 2009

Majlis Kecemerlangan Anthonian

As soon as I reach at Civic Centre Sarikei, it's 0920 because I got duty on 0930 ma~ Quite late, huh? ^^
Anyway, I go to side door to watch the atmosphere of the event.
I see 3 Yek brothers are singing "蝴蝶飞".
Besides that, I got see diok Danny Wong, Albert Moh. Daniel Wong, Emily Tan, Lei Mee Mee and Joanna Hii. They are all coming back from Matriculation.
When I shake a bit to Danny, he just say, "You are still short as before." swt... I know you are tall but don't bully me like that ma... zzz...
After the event, I help the prefects to put away the chairs.
Then, I meet my friends (from Matriculation de).
Albert Moh told me that they will go back to Sabah on 06/11/2009 except for him on 05/11/2009. Haiz... So fast~
I ask Emily Tan that how is she recently lo... She just comment: No water at there! (haha...)
Lei Mee Mee suddenly asks me to follow them to Sugarbun.
I don't know how to answer her la because I don't bring any money and still need to worry about my examination leh~ I just say farewell to them lo~
Here are some photos that I took:

3 Yek brothers are singing "蝴蝶飞".
All PMR 2008 excellent students.
Grace Wong (Daniel Wong's sister) just finish take her angpau.
Now it's Joyce Hii (Grace's sister) turn.

Can you see my friends who are wearing formal clothes?
Ngin Wei Chun gets his angpau.

Sharon Siaw Chin Chin gets her angpau.

Danny Wong Ling Siong gets his angpau.

Wong Yee Ling gets her angpau.

Albert Moh gets his angpau.

Daniel Wong Sze Yuen gets his angpau.

Emily Tan Sheau En gets her angpau.

Lei Mee Mee gets her angpau.

Joanna Hii Ai Hung gets her angpau.

Actually, it's Yong Mei Kiew takes care of this kid de~
Poor Lee Mee Sieng needs to take care of her. I reject to help her la! haha...
She is daughter of an aunty who prepares meals d~^^

Before Yek Chu Hao goes up to get his precious gift. He gets shock when I take his photo.
I just wondering why he stands here because he supposes to stand at other side de.

Yek Chu Hao gets gift "Pelajar Cemerlang Kokurikulum". Well done!

Tan Fo Yew gets gift "Pelajar Cemerlang Akademik". I got greet to him o! :D

Group photo between teachers and two winners just now.


In the way home, I take this photo.
Can you see a tong in the middle of the road? It's because the traffic light sot jor~

A lorry in front can't move very well la~ Maybe it's too long and big...

Here is a video clip that a group of students sing "Ikhlas Tetapi Jauh"


No comments:

Post a Comment