Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Battle begins

Today is the first day of real MUET speaking test.
I just practice with my classmates within 4 periods before recess time.
Only leave 9 students included me in my class in the beginning.
Thus, teacher just leave us to do our own work lo~ GOOD!^^
I gonna have mine tomorrow. A bit worry about it...

For section one: Which one of the following is the best factor that affects the reputation of a family?
Candidate A >> behaviour of family members
Candidate B >> income level of family
Candidate C >> educational level of family
Candidate D >> occupation of family members

For section two: Which place should save the water the most?
Candidate A >> at home
Candidate B >> at school
Candidate C >> at public places
Candidate D >> at restaurant

In my opinion, section one got more points to say it out compared to section two because section one's topic is wider than section two.
Section two's topic is a little bit specific...

Today, we managed to do a Physics experiment.
Topic is stationary waves.
Somehow it's quite difficult to see two successive nodes la...
Need to adjust the wedge very well.
That's all from me la~
Jia You for my tomorrow speaking test ba~
Thanks for my cousin's regard ya! ^^
Wish good good good luck to me ba! Nite n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment