Thursday, October 8, 2009

Farewell ^^

Today is the day for my parents to go to Thailand lo~
Early in the morning, my mother fetches me to school at 0615.
Then, my relative will fetch them to Sibu's airport.
He got to attend classes at Sibu so "shun bian xia" lo~
Hope their journey is going well! ^^
Well, I need to do ALL the house chores for 6 days la...
My brother is never help me out d~ T_T
He just tell me that those are WOMEN's WORKS. zzz...
Nvm... I have to train myself to be more independent, stop relaying on MEN!!!
I really hope that my parents reach at there safely and enjoy their journey happily.
I not regret that I don't have a single chance to go to overseas at my routine life now.
It's because I think that having a holiday at foreign country is consuming your money, time and energy... Holidays are suitable for those who can earn their money and have their relaxation.
Today, our MT teacher told us that we don't have any test for this week because she has to teach all the chapters before the exam.
However, we have our two tests on next week.
She went to somewhere else for two days on next week.
Thus, we have each test on each day that she absent.
Good luck to me ba~ *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment