Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Teacher's splendid driving skill

Time: After schooling time (20/10/09)
Venue: School compound
When I walked towards Cg. Ong's car, I saw a little conflict between two teachers --> Cg. Mary Lau and Cg. Shapiah.
Cg. Mary parked her Proton Wira in middle and between two parking lots (besides of Block Christopher). Cg. Shapiah drove her long, big and white car (I don't know what is the name of her car). She can't pass through the road lo~
When I reached at there, I saw the distance between their cars was only 5mm. Woot!
Cg. Ong and Cg. Mary stood besides of Cg. Shapiah's car.

Cg. Ong: (point towards Cg. Mary)你把你的车驾走啦!
Cg. Mary:我不能过啦...会卡到她的车 de...
Cg. Ong: 那她怎样过叻?
Cg: Mary:啊, Mr Lau ar! 你懂这架 Kancil 是谁的吗? 叫他驾走的话, 她就能过了哦...
Suddenly, Cg. Shapiah just drive away eh~ *So brave!*
She told me that, "I told you people that I can drive la... Haha..."
I just nod my head and smile to her.
Cg. Lau: Wa... Your driving skills are quite good o! ^^
Cg. Shapiah: Haha... *Smiling*
Cg. Ong: 为什么你把车放在这中间来?
Cg. Mary:我来学校后就没有位子了啦! 我只能放在这里lo...
Cg. Lau: 还是驾电单车比较好eh~ (because he drives his motorcycle to school de)
Cg. Ong: 哈哈... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment