Friday, November 13, 2009

Last Day Schooling

Today is the last day schooling lo~ Oh yeah!^^
Well, school is holding an assembly for about two hours plus ba...
We will get our report books le~
Very surprise that my position is unchanged eh! Woot!
Even though I knew it yesterday but I want to see the real one.
Oh! Unbelievable! My Chemistry fail jor la...
Got 70+ percents of my classmates fail in this subject.
Teacher just speechless about it la... Haiz... feel guilty about it...
Next year is definitely a critical year lo~
After the assembly, there is short prefect's meeting.
Teacher is talking about behaviour, tidiness and some information that we should know lo~ I have to attend an activity for Tugas Khas on 15/12/2009.
I don't know that I remember about it at that time or no eh~
Argh! It involves top secret informations for school authority.
They take it seriously eh~ Haiz... Hopefully I remember lo~
It is the last day I meet my classmates eh~
Bye, everyone! Good luck in everything you do!
Lord will give a path to u and by your side always! ^^
Lastly, DON'T FORGET ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment