Monday, November 16, 2009

Gathering

At 1930, I went to Sugarbun to meet up with Stephen Ngu who is coming back from Aimst.
I asked Leong Bing to fetch me because I don't have any transport to go. He fetches 4 people in order: Stephen, Me, Sean and Vincent.
Then, we headed to Sugarbun lo~
When we reached at there, the guys don't want to go in. =.='''
They said that they want to wait for others at first.
Then, I go in first lo~ Later on, got other group comes.
They are Eric Hoo, Why Chuong, Tze Kang and Darrel Wong.
I am damn boring at there because I am the only girl at there.
zzz... Thus, I just keep on eating my "dinner" and listen to their story lo... The most interesting story that I heard is about the movie "2012". Eric talked about many bible things eh~
Wa... So interesting... I also want to watch it la...
After about half an hour, Eric wants to play Dota so that group go back together. Tze Kang is walking back home too.
5 persons leave. We chit-chatting.
The guys are talking about cars things. swt...
I am not interest on that. After that, they share some funny video clips and messages. Wa... really funny eh~
Actually, Teck Shin supposes to here. However, when I ask him to give me a ride, he told me that he still at Spring, Kuching.
Oh, so good! He went back on this Wednesday.
Hope his journey is going well. So do Xiao Jen too...
I damn miss you, Xiao Jen! I have many things to share with you. Remember to contact me ya! Friendship Forever! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment