Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 Experiments

Today I undergo 3 experiments o~ One for Physics (in the morning) and others for Chemistry (in the afternoon.
Physics --> Deformation of Solids
As soon as I complete my report, teacher allows me to pass it up first. However, Chyn Rong chiki diao~ because he always copies mine. =.=
He: You don't know I gonna help you to check first before you pass up your report meh?
Me: What la? It's my report after all. It's my right to pass it up earlier la... :p
He: Haha... Don't like that la... borrow me la... >.<
Me: *speechless*

Chemistry:
Experiment 6 --> Thermochemistry
Experiment 10-->Ionic equilibrium
Ming Fong joins us to conduct experiments o~ because she got interview ma... I got ask her about the difficulties of it.
Woot! Damn hard leh! What about me leh? I can't imagine it la... It's undergone at Hospital Besar eh~ I thought it's at the place we make IC so I can walk back home.
Now how leh? Aduhaienai... sob... Anyway, good luck to her la.
Most of the pH meters seem sot jor la~ I put it in an acid (for sure it's an acid), the number shown is 10+. Teacher also laughing at there =.='''
These two experiments don't consume much time so we did it in one go lo. However, Tze Kang and Eric are a bit blur about the procedures. Thus, they keep on scolded by teacher. lolz...
I saw Tze Kang runs all the way up while is holding a burette which is filling distilled water just to get a burette clamp. swt...
For Eric leh, I saw he is sleepy la... so he is scolded by others especially Ming Fong. Haha... Actually, he can go back earlier in the morning d because he feels unwell and sleepy. However, he can't find Cg. Ong and Cg. Lau so he is being "chased out" by principal with one sentence: better don't back that often and you also Form 6 liao...
Haiz... It's a tiring day today. I admit it. Yawning now... Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment