Monday, December 21, 2009

SPA... SUCCESS!

I have to apologize to everyone that I am late telling about my SPA interview results.
The reason for it is the course that I get is not the one that I applied. Thus, I have to totally confirm it and then announce it.
Well, I successfully get it~ Unbelievable... @_@
My mother also can't believe it at first because really less chinese people will diok SPA de... Speechless...
The course I got is MLT --> Medical Laboratory Technologist.
However, I don't apply for this course at all.
Wondering why they give me this course... =.=
I have to decide and set up my mind about my future.
I told many of my friends that I want to "escape" from Form 6.
However, I chose to study Physics in Form 6.
The course that I got is about Biology. Ouch!!!
One is my favourite subject but tough to sustain it and hard to get a job; another one is my disastrous subject but easier than Form 6 and definitely to be employed.
Maybe I shall give more interest to attention on Biology stuffs.
I really don't know it's a good news or bad news...
I feel very sad, sorrow and feeling down... sob...

Maybe the LORD is trying to give me more confidence about my life and future. It's because I got many failure after I got my SPM results especially for failing on some interview results.
Maybe I shall be more mature and determined.
Someone told me that, "go to what you want". Is that so?
When you look at this sentence, maybe just five words.
However for me, I will think it as if you are brave enough to ensure that you can sustain your life easily in the future, then go to what you want...
What should I do??? Wanna cry la~ T_T
Haiz... If I go for SPA, I waste one year for Form 6 lo~
I still have many stuff to do on next year such as prefect camp, chess competitions, science & mathematics competitions...
Feel sorry to Chess teacher because I am selected to represent school in chess competition on next year. Sorry ya, Cg. Chin Yip Yip!
I think I will go for it ba~ because now is still economics crisis leh~
I guess I have to decide depends on reality now...
If I really go for it, every month got elaun o~ Good! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment