Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gathering ^^

Well, I am damn busy on these few days to take care of SPA things. Thanks to GOD that I managed to attend 2 gatherings.
I attended for primary school Kwang Chien gathering yesterday.

The guy on left side is from Putrajaya de o~
I am happy for his n his brother's attendances~ haha...
Well, they will leave on next 2 days.


Today, I attended for St. Anthony de lo~
Actually, I can't go for it bcos of transportation.
Fortunately, my brother came back in time so i can go for it lo~
Damn happy n enjoy the nite...
It's just like a farewell for me bcos I will leave Sarikei tml le...
Thanks for invitation from Teck Shin ya! ^^
Sarah also got present o~ happy happy~
Don't know when can I attend gathering n see them all again...
*sigh*
Anyway, good luck to all of your success in your future ba! n_n



No comments:

Post a Comment